Wednesday, May 28, 2008

100 thing that make me happy:

  1. This Baby:
  2. Crocs
  3. Gabbie, Denise, Kristin, Toukie, Kristy, Sara W, Mandy B, Mandy B#2, Sara C, Sara J, Tara, Jessica, Jenny, Soleakhena, Jennifer, Amanda, Jill, Teresa
  4. Payday
  5. My Family
  6. Apple Crisp
  7. Organization
  8. The Weekends
  9. Freedom
  10. Homemade MILD Salsa
  11. New Cars
  12. When all the bills are paid (and an extra bonus: there is money left over)
  13. Farmer's Markets
  14. Hybrid Vehicles
  15. Coffee
  16. Democracy
  17. Shoes
  18. Parties
  19. When this baby sleeps through the night:
  20. Sunshine
  21. When my perennials start to come up in the Spring
  22. Pizza
  23. Cash Money
  24. Salt
  25. Chocolate
  26. Finding money in my purse that I forgot about
  27. Cherry Coke
  28. Getting Drunk
  29. Sex
  30. 29+30+9months=
  31. Babysitters for #31
  32. The smell of a good cologne
  33. Being in love
  34. Being loved back
  35. Lilacs
  36. Black Licorice
  37. Jelly Beans (NOT the black ones though, ironically following #37, nor do I like ones found in the bottom of Denise's purse!)
  38. Things that make me happy
  39. PTO days
  40. Getting wild & crazy with the girls
  41. Anticipating a fun event
  42. Garage Sales & Good Deals
  43. Animals
  44. General Kindness
  45. When someone can read between the lines
  46. Peace
  47. Anthony Kiedis
  48. Secret Crushes
  49. Forgiving and forgetting
  50. Feeling good about myself
  51. Pedicures
  52. A good hair day!
  53. Low Humidity
  54. Thunderstorms
  55. Being Adventurous
  56. Spontaneity
  57. Secrets
  58. Giving gifts
  59. Generosity
  60. Winning at gambling (this RARELY happens to me)
  61. Good Granola
  62. Forever Stamps
  63. Harmony
  64. The sound of a string guitar
  65. My babies laugh
  66. Tall, Dark, and Handsome things
  67. Unattractive things that become attractive with time
  68. Satisfaction
  69. My digital camera
  70. Feeling like I had a productive day
  71. UFC Fights
  72. A good TV series to follow (i.e. A shot at love with Tila Tequila-LOL)
  73. Knowing that I am a good parent and that my boy will grow up to be a genuinely good person (keeping in mind that we all make mistakes along the way).
  74. Gadgets that make life easier (strollers, cell phones, bobby-pins, online bill pay, etc....)
  75. Ending up at the State Fair on a cool and uncrowded day (this is a rarity).
  76. Shutterfly 's photobooks
  77. Feeling Creative
  78. Did I mention Tall, Dark, and Handsome?
  79. When someone else does work I should have done
  80. Being taken care of (I think I would like this, never really had it happen though)
  81. Equality
  82. Mushroom Burgers
  83. New socks and underwear
  84. Leaves changing colors on trees in the Fall
  85. A new snow fall
  86. Being near water (lake, river, ocean)
  87. Finding money on the ground
  88. Being included
  89. Umbrellas
  90. Massages
  91. Vietnamese Egg Rolls
  92. Drive In Theatres
  93. When someone doesn't smoke around their kid or in their car
  94. Candy
  95. New Moves
  96. Being tanned by the Sun
  97. Stars in the Universe
  98. Heaven
  99. This Angel


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was FIRST on the list of friends! NEENER NEENER! Made me a little teary...

I love you more than you know!

Gab

Dani-D said...

You were probably the last person I talked to before writing my list. JUST KIDDING! You are first on my list more than you'll ever know about! You are always so optimistic yet not afraid to come to the dark side with me when necessary. I love you too!